Friday, November 22, 2013

Ayrian's Family Pictures

What do you say about your best friend's family? They're pretty much your surrogate family, so words seem to escape you when you try to describe them. Crazy is one word... the good kind of crazy, anyway. I always feel at home, laughing, and of course, making fun of every single one of them (which is what inspired a lot of these laughs). One thing is for sure, they're tight knit, and they consistently make each other laugh and smile. It's always fun being with them, and their pictures were not an exception. 
Without further ado, here's my best friend and her weirdo/pretty family.










Yes, Daniel, your mouth is weird here. I still liked the picture.











As always, thanks for letting 88 Buttons be a part of your family (even though with Ayrian being the 88 of 88 Buttons, that's kind of necessary). I love you guys, and I'm grateful to have taken these photos. 


Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment